Website Accessibility Statement – Shikun & Binui
The Shikun & Binui Group, which has adopted the principles of sustainability and social responsibility, places great importance on promoting accessibility to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities living in Israel. The Group’s handling of accessibility includes the review of physical aspects of accessibility of the buildings where the Group provides services to the public, improving the accessibility of services and information provided by the Group, as well as improving accessibility of its website, pursuant to the provisions of the Equal Rights of People with Disabilities Law, 1998, and its regulations.
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and the elderly to use it with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as all users. The Shikun & Binui Group also believes in and strives for equal opportunity in cyberspace and it has therefore adapted its website to people with various disabilities and people using assistive technology when using computers.
Information about the Website’s Accessibility
This website meets the requirements of the Regulations of Equal Rights of People with Disabilities (Adaptations for Service Accessibility), 2013.
- The accessibility adaptations have been made pursuant to the recommendations of Israeli Standard (SI 5568) for AA-level accessibility of online content and international Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and supports the accepted pattern of using the keyboard by arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows. For more information, please see the Website Operation section.
- The website has been adapted for display on common browsers.
- The website will be adapted for use on mobile phones.
- To obtain the optimal user experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest version of NVDA software.
If you find an inaccessible item or page on the website, we would appreciate if you could contact us and we will ensure they are made accessible.
Website Operation and Accessibility Aids
This website features accessibility panel, which allows the correction of the website’s code, configuration, and content. Below are details about how to use this accessibility software. (H3)
- Use the Tab key to move to the next area / item; press Tab + Shift simultaneously to return to the previous area / item and press Enter to activate the item or enter the area; press the arrow keys to select from an area with multiple choices, and press the Space bar to make your selection.
- In the accessibility panel user can activate color adjustment:
- Monochromatic color changes: the website’s colors will change after the page has been fully uploaded.
- Changing sharply contrasting colors: color sharpness will change in accordance with regulations for single value identification of items.
- Increase font size.
How to make requests or suggestions to improve accessibility
To submit requests and suggestions about accessibility in the Shikun & Binui Group, please contact the group’s accessibility coordinator, Adv. Adi Raanan:
- Telephone: 03-6305830
- email: email@example.com
- Address: 1a Hayarden Street, Airport City, 7010000
- Contact: Ilan Nechiasi, Tel: 03-6301137/11, Fax: 03-6304969, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessible parking: Yes
- Entry to site: Accessible
- Service point: Accessible
- Induction loop: Yes
- Accessible toilets: Yes
The Statement was last updated on: March 26, 2017